Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Anything worth doing...

Original Art- Large Abstract Textured Bronze Gold Modern Palette Knife Painting Leaves Sculpture on 48x24 canvas - MADE2ORDER 
{Photo via Susanna}
Have you heard the saying "Not all that glitters is gold" or even "A stitch in time saves nine"? When planning an event, its better to take your time to find what you want and what fits your budget. You don't want to get a venue that exceeds your budget just to compromise many other essential factors down the road. When you mix gems with dirt, it doesn't look as pretty, and if you think people won't notice, you are sadly mistaken. As an event planner I encourage my clients to create a budget and work with the budget, I also try to work with the vendors, not manipulate them to be at a loss. When I plan an event, I want it to be gold, not just glitter like it. And I encourage everyone to apply this principle in all that you do. I'll end by saying that its better to spend your time in creating a dream, than it is to spend time fixing a mess. Which time do you think was well spent?



Stay Fabulous,
The Socialites Manual